Monday, March 14, 2016

Your (wardrobe) guide to a Disney Day



Hey there! So last week I did something I've wanted to do for a while now... I got a Disneyland Annual Pass!

Living in California all my life, I have always had a special place in my heart for Disney, and since I go to college nearby I thought- well why not? And to commemorate my favorite place on earth, I thought it would be fun to share my take on how I dress for Disneyland.



When I went last week I experienced the whole range of California's weather in just a few hours. The morning was sunny and clear- so I went with the fool proof look of some denim shorts and a tee. I wore my vintage Levi high waisted shorts with a black and white striped long sleeve. For shoes, I went comfy with some white converse and to accessorize...my ears of course!


However, as pictured above, the weather quickly turned on us. After getting off Tower of Terror, we were surprised to see the sky had turned grey and it began to pour- within the few minutes of the ride!  The first photo of the castle and the one above were taken within hours of each other! Oh, California! I had packed some jeans and a sweater, thank goodness!

Disneyland is all walking, so my advice is to wear something you are comfortable in, but still feeling cute enough to pose with Eeyore! I almost always wear something to match my ears, so I have stocked up on a few striped shirts for the Disney Days to come!


I am sure this will not be the last Disney post, now that I have that AP status, but I had to start somewhere! :) Have a great week and see you on here soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment