Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Forever 21 Favorites


Clockwise from top left: Faux Suede Fringe Mini Skirt, Faux Leather Lace-Up Flats, Contemporary Ribbed Cowl Neck Sweater, Bauble Stone Ring Set

Here are a few fall favorites from Forever 21! The black fringe skirt is so cute, I can see this with a sweater or long sleeve crop top and some ankle booties for sure. I've been looking for some of these lace up flats, and these are a close replica of the Steve Madden ones. And who doesn't love a good, roomy sweater when it gets cold outside? The cowl neck gives this plain sweater some dimension, and extra warmth! Every time I walk into a store, I head for the accessories wall first. Even if I don't need a thing, I can't walk out without peeking at the rings and necklaces...bad habit for sure. Here are some cute stone ones, and I like that the gold is somewhat vintage-y looking!

Thanks for stopping by & reading! ðŸ’‹

2 comments:

  1. Those shoes are so amazing - they've been all over the blogging world! I have yet to own a pair myself, but I'm hoping to treat myself this holiday season. PS - I noticed that you're a relatively new blogger, welcome to the bloggosphere! If you're looking for a blog designer, I'm your girl ;)

    Emily | Lynde Avenue

    ReplyDelete